Refrigerator 11.6 Cu. Ft. - Glass Shelves, Crisper, Frost Free
Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby’s 12 cubic feet (340 L) apartment-sized refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! With modern crisp white and sleek hidden hinges, this mid-sized fridge makes simple look stunning. This fridge is engineered with controlled airflow, resulting in longer shelf life for all your groceries. Avoid clutter with two adjustable glass shelves, two clear crispers to separate fruit and veggies, and four clear door bins to keep everything neat. The bright white LED light illuminates the interior. The frost-free freezer section is the ultimate in easy maintenance. With no manual defrosting, there is no ice buildup. Complete with a reversible door for left and right swing and integrated handle, this fridge is the perfect host for all your snacks, drinks, and family favorites.
-Apartment size 12 Cu. Ft. (340 L) fridge with freezer capacity: perfect for apartments, offices, and small space living
-Frost-free operation: enjoy maintenance-free use. This unit automatically defrosts to prevent ice build-up
-Ample storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
-Seamless fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
-Clean look: clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
-Intelligent design: Modern, smudge-free, all black
-Controlled airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate cool airflow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
Product Type: Top Mount
Product Width: 23 7/16"
Product Depth: 28 3/4"
Product Height: 59 1/2"
Loading Capacity: 12 Cu. Ft. (340 L)
12 months parts and labor coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.
Buyer's Guide: Always Measure First
Tool Required: Measuring Tape
When it comes to purchasing a fridge for your kitchen, it's important to ensure that it fits both in the space allocated and can actually make its way into your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure for a refrigerator in the kitchen and how to ensure it can be delivered to your home.
Measure The Space:
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the space where the fridge will be placed. When you are measuring for the height of the space, take into account the height of the top hinge. This is usually a few inches, so make sure to choose a refrigerator size that gives enough space for the hinge height as well. Take multiple measurements of each dimension to ensure accuracy, especially if your floors or walls are uneven. Remember to measure any baseboards or trim as well.
Allow For Ventilation:
- Build in a buffer space of at least 1 inch on the top and sides and at least 2 inches at the back to allow for proper ventilation. This will help the fridge maintain the proper temperature and ensure it lasts its intended lifespan.
Consider The Layout:
- The layout of your kitchen will affect the type of refrigerator you can purchase. For example, if you have a kitchen island, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of the counter to account for door swing. A counter-depth fridge size or half-width door fridge may be the best option in this situation.
Check For Wall Clearance:
- If your fridge will be placed close to a wall, make sure the door can swing open wide enough for you to access the drawers and shelves. A single-door fridge with the hinge on the opposite side from the wall may be the best choice.
Measure Your Doorways:
- Measure the width and height of all doorways the fridge will need to pass through to get into the kitchen. Be sure to account for and measure any tight turns or obstacles, such as staircases or narrow hallways.
Measuring For Delivery:
* Tool Required: Screwdriver (may be needed)
It may be necessary for you to take your doors off the hinges previous to the delivery in order for the fridge to fit through the doorway. This requires a screwdriver.
Check Delivery Route:
- Measure the height and width of any doors or entryways that the refrigerator dimensions will need to pass through to get into your home. This includes front doors, back doors, and any doors leading to the kitchen.
Measure The Staircase:
- If the fridge needs to be carried up a staircase, measure the width and height of the staircase as well as any turns or landings.
Account For Obstacles:
- If there are any tight turns or obstacles, such as low-hanging light fixtures or narrow hallways, measure the space and plan accordingly.
Now that you know how to measure for a refrigerator, you can confidently choose the right size and style for your kitchen. Browse our wide selection of high-quality refrigerators.
With your measurements in-hand, and our no-hassle free delivery, your new fridge will safely and securely fit inside your kitchen.
Shop now at Fridge.com!
Free Shipping On All Orders
Relax and get back to other things you love, like spending quality time with (some furry 🐕 🐈) friends and family.
Shop your style
Need something else?
Protect your precious bounty.
Discover the perfect refrigerator!
We have an amazing selection of home refrigerators that cater to all your needs, from the spacious French Door Fridge to the compact Mini Refrigerator, and everything in between.
Need a fridge that fits perfectly in a small space? Our Compact Fridges are just what you need! Get a new sleek and modern Smart Refrigerator. And for those who want a blast from the past, our Retro Fridges will add that vintage refrigerator character to your kitchen while keeping your food fresh.
Don't forget about our Kegerators, the ultimate addition to your home bar! We have everything from the Counter Depth Refrigerator, Side By Side Fridge, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, to the Dorm Fridge, ensuring you'll find the perfect fridge for your space. We offer the best refrigerator brands.
And if you're looking for refrigerators for sale, Fridge.com is the place to be!
With our wide selection of the Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Garage Refrigerator, Drink Fridge, and Fridge Freezer, you're sure to find what you need. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best fridge for your home today!
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING 🚚 🚚 🚚
Shop now at Fridge.com!