French Door Refrigerator 26.1 Cu. Ft. - Interior Ice Maker, Energy Star Certified
This stylish 36 Inch French Door Refrigerator comes with 26.1 Cu. Ft. Total Capacity, 4 Glass Shelves, 7.7 Cu. Ft. Freezer Capacity, Crisper Drawer, Frost Free Defrost, Energy Star Certified and Ice Maker. Temperature Management System (TMS) helps maintain the taste and texture of your freshest food.
- More space to store with edge-to-edge shelves
- Maintain an even temperature throughout the refrigerator
- Drawers glide out smoothly and fully extend, giving you easy access to what’s inside
- French Door Fridge
- Long-Lasting bright LED lighting inside the refrigerator
- Storage drawer has 9 per-set temperature settings and 3 customization settings for a total of 12 to ensure your food remains ideal for serving and maintaining freshness
- Fully cantilevered, adjustable glass shelves providing a variety of configurations to fit wide and tall items
- Tri-Level organization system with three large-capacity baskets with removable dividers and smooth-glide roll out
- Pure filtration system circulates clean, filtered air throughout the interior to prevent odor transfer with easy access to fresh ice
- Clear adjustable door bins and a locking utility bin accommodate containers of various sizes while keeping them easily visible
- Theater ramp-up multilevel LED lighting gradually illuminates the interior, so it’s easier on your eyes during late night snack visits
- Sliding freezer basket and a plastic basket tray keep frozen food organized, and the self-closing drawer keeps cold air inside. Icemaker.
- Humidity-controlled crisper keep fruits and vegetables fresh
- Temperature alarm system alerts you when there is a power failure, high temperature or the door is ajar, so you don’t have to worry about spoiled food
- High Quality Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- Automatic Ice Machine with tap water connection
- Total Capacity: 26.1 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 18.4 Cu. Ft.
- Freezer Capacity: 7.7 Cu. Ft.
Buyer's Guide: Always Measure First
Tool Required: Measuring Tape
When it comes to purchasing a fridge for your kitchen, it's important to ensure that it fits both in the space allocated and can actually make its way into your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure for a refrigerator in the kitchen and how to ensure it can be delivered to your home.
Measure The Space:
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the space where the fridge will be placed. When you are measuring for the height of the space, take into account the height of the top hinge. This is usually a few inches, so make sure to choose a refrigerator size that gives enough space for the hinge height as well. Take multiple measurements of each dimension to ensure accuracy, especially if your floors or walls are uneven. Remember to measure any baseboards or trim as well.
Allow For Ventilation:
- Build in a buffer space of at least 1 inch on the top and sides and at least 2 inches at the back to allow for proper ventilation. This will help the fridge maintain the proper temperature and ensure it lasts its intended lifespan.
Consider The Layout:
- The layout of your kitchen will affect the type of refrigerator you can purchase. For example, if you have a kitchen island, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of the counter to account for door swing. A counter-depth fridge size or half-width door fridge may be the best option in this situation.
Check For Wall Clearance:
- If your fridge will be placed close to a wall, make sure the door can swing open wide enough for you to access the drawers and shelves. A single-door fridge with the hinge on the opposite side from the wall may be the best choice.
Measure Your Doorways:
- Measure the width and height of all doorways the fridge will need to pass through to get into the kitchen. Be sure to account for and measure any tight turns or obstacles, such as staircases or narrow hallways.
Measuring For Delivery:
* Tool Required: Screwdriver (may be needed)
It may be necessary for you to take your doors off the hinges previous to the delivery in order for the fridge to fit through the doorway. This requires a screwdriver.
Check Delivery Route:
- Measure the height and width of any doors or entryways that the refrigerator dimensions will need to pass through to get into your home. This includes front doors, back doors, and any doors leading to the kitchen.
Measure The Staircase:
- If the fridge needs to be carried up a staircase, measure the width and height of the staircase as well as any turns or landings.
Account For Obstacles:
- If there are any tight turns or obstacles, such as low-hanging light fixtures or narrow hallways, measure the space and plan accordingly.
Now that you know how to measure for a refrigerator, you can confidently choose the right size and style for your kitchen. Browse our wide selection of high-quality refrigerators.
With your measurements in-hand, and our no-hassle free delivery, your new fridge will safely and securely fit inside your kitchen.
Shop now at Fridge.com!
Free Shipping On All Orders
Relax and get back to other things you love, like spending quality time with (some furry 🐕 🐈) friends and family.
Shop your style
Need something else?
Protect your precious bounty.
Discover the perfect refrigerator!
We have an amazing selection of home refrigerators that cater to all your needs, from the spacious French Door Fridge to the compact Mini Refrigerator, and everything in between.
Need a fridge that fits perfectly in a small space? Our Compact Fridges are just what you need! Get a new sleek and modern Smart Refrigerator. And for those who want a blast from the past, our Retro Fridges will add that vintage refrigerator character to your kitchen while keeping your food fresh.
Don't forget about our Kegerators, the ultimate addition to your home bar! We have everything from the Counter Depth Refrigerator, Side By Side Fridge, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, to the Dorm Fridge, ensuring you'll find the perfect fridge for your space. We offer the best refrigerator brands.
And if you're looking for refrigerators for sale, Fridge.com is the place to be!
With our wide selection of the Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Garage Refrigerator, Drink Fridge, and Fridge Freezer, you're sure to find what you need. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best fridge for your home today!
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING 🚚 🚚 🚚
Shop now at Fridge.com!