24" Wide Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
SUMMIT's collection of no-frost ENERGY STAR certified counter depth refrigerator-freezers provides an attractive and user-friendly answer to small kitchen spaces.
The FFBF181ES is a bottom freezer refrigerator with a unique 24" W x 25 1/4" D footprint and generous 12.8 Cu. Ft. capacity. It comes in a platinum cabinet finish with stainless steel doors and designer handles. The exterior digital control panel lets you manage the refrigerator and freezer temperature without opening the door, a helpful function for saving energy and not exposing the interior to warmer room temperature. The control panel includes an audible and visual high temperature and open door alarm to help protect stored contents, as well as a child safety lock to prevent anyone from accidentally changing the settings.
Inside, the 24 inch wide refrigerator FFBF181ES features a fully frost-free freezer compartment and an automatic defrost refrigerator section. The refrigerator section includes adjustable spill-proof glass shelves, as well as a scalloped shelf ideal for storing wine and other bottled beverages. The door features adjustable racks to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit includes a “Zero Zone” deli drawer ideal for storing meats and cheeses at slightly colder temperatures than the rest of the refrigerator compartment. 24 Refrigerator. The large crisper drawer features humidity control for optimum storage of fruits and vegetables. A removable “multibox” with a silicone lid and air-tight seal is included to help store small food items that might have particularly strong odors. The control panel includes a “refrigerator boost” option to reach colder temperatures when loading groceries or first starting the unit up. This unit is equipped with adaptive intelligent technology that utilizes innovative sensors to automatically adjust to your habits. By recording common times of the door being opened and closed or patterns of when you load your groceries, the unit learns to anticipate this action and self-adjusts the temperature to handle these changes.
The lower frost-free freezer compartment is equipped with three slide-out drawers with plastic fronts to better protect stored items from ambient air when the door is opened. A “freezer boost” function on the control panel helps the unit to reach its coldest temperature faster, while the upper drawer includes its own “XtremeFreeze” function.
With its unique footprint, attractive style, and ENERGY STAR certified performance, the FFBF181ES brings a luxury look to kitchens with space limitations. For added luxury, this unit can be ordered with a stainless steel panel installed on the left or right cabinet wall (option PNLLH or PNLRH)
- ENERGY STAR Certified - Rated by the DOE to perform with more efficiency than federal standards require, saving your unit energy and you on higher utility costs
- CEE Tier I qualified - Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- Stainless steel doors - Professional look in high-quality stainless steel, with a unique curve to add a modern touch to any kitchen
- Bottom freezer - Convenient design keeps all refrigerated storage at eye level for easier use
- Digital thermostats - Separate digital controls located on the door let you adjust the refrigerator and freezer sections, with a digital display for added convenience
- Adaptive intelligent technology - Innovative sensor technology allows the unit to adjust to your habits, reading your patterns to manage the temperature based on the frequency of door openings and grocery loading
- Adjustable glass shelves - Spill-proof safety glass for durable and easy-to-clean storage that can be rearranged as needed
- Adjustable door storage - Three door racks can be adjusted in height to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Fixed bottle door rack - Lower door rack is ideal for storing tall condiments
- Wine shelf - Store bottles safely on an adjustable scalloped steel rack
- Humidity controlled crisper - Large crisper drawer allows you to ensure the optimum storage of fruits and vegetables
- Zero Zone deli drawer - Slide-out drawer allows you to store meats and other deli items at a slightly colder temperature for long-lasting freshness
- Multibox storage container - Removable container with a silicone lid and air-tight seal offers a convenient way to store smaller food items with a strong odor, such as blue-vein cheeses or onions
- Interior LED refrigerator light - Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Removable transparent freezer drawers - Unique freezer design keeps the cold inside, even when the door is opened
- Open door alarm - Audible and visual alarm will alert if the doors have been left ajar for over 2 minutes
- High-temperature alarm - Audible and visual alarms will alert if the temperature in the refrigerator or freezer compartment is too high
- LED visual alarms - All alarms are both audible and visual, with lamps in the control panel that will illuminate when the alarm is sounded
- No-frost operation - Frost-free freezer section and automatic defrost refrigerator offer low maintenance operation
- Intensive cooling & freezing function - Allows you to rapidly cool the refrigerator or freezer section, ideal for bringing newly loaded groceries to a safer storage temperature
- Child lock - Temperature controls include a locking function to prevent accidental setting changes
- Factory reversible door swing - Unit ships RHD unless ordered reversed in our factory. The doors are not user-reversible
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
* Learn about Counter Depth Refrigerators in the blog post:
How To Measure For A Refrigerator
Tool Required: Measuring Tape
When it comes to purchasing a fridge for your kitchen, it's important to ensure that it fits both in the space allocated and can actually make its way into your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure for a refrigerator in the kitchen and how to ensure it can be delivered to your home.
Measure The Space:
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the space where the fridge will be placed. When you are measuring for the height of the space, take into account the height of the top hinge. This is usually a few inches, so make sure to choose a refrigerator size that gives enough space for the hinge height as well. Take multiple measurements of each dimension to ensure accuracy, especially if your floors or walls are uneven. Remember to measure any baseboards or trim as well.
Allow For Ventilation:
- Build in a buffer space of at least 1 inch on the top and sides and at least 2 inches at the back to allow for proper ventilation. This will help the fridge maintain the proper temperature and ensure it lasts its intended lifespan.
Consider The Layout:
- The layout of your kitchen will affect the type of refrigerator you can purchase. For example, if you have a kitchen island, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of the counter to account for door swing. A counter-depth or half-width door fridge may be the best option in this situation.
Check For Wall Clearance:
- If your fridge will be placed close to a wall, make sure the door can swing open wide enough for you to access the drawers and shelves. A single-door fridge with the hinge on the opposite side from the wall may be the best choice.
Measure Your Doorways:
- Measure the width and height of all doorways the fridge will need to pass through to get into the kitchen. Be sure to account for and measure any tight turns or obstacles, such as staircases or narrow hallways.
Measuring For Delivery:
* Tool Required: Screwdriver (may be needed)
It may be necessary for you to take your doors off the hinges previous to the delivery in order for the fridge to fit through the doorway. This requires a screwdriver.
Check Delivery Route:
- Measure the height and width of any doors or entryways that the refrigerator will need to pass through to get into your home. This includes front doors, back doors, and any doors leading to the kitchen.
Measure The Staircase:
- If the fridge needs to be carried up a staircase, measure the width and height of the staircase as well as any turns or landings.
Account For Obstacles:
- If there are any tight turns or obstacles, such as low-hanging light fixtures or narrow hallways, measure the space and plan accordingly.
Now that you know how to measure for a refrigerator, you can confidently choose the right size and style for your kitchen. Browse our wide selection of high-quality refrigerators.
With your measurements in-hand, and our no-hassle free delivery, your new fridge will safely and securely fit inside your kitchen.
Shop now at Fridge.com!
Free Shipping On All Orders
Relax and get back to other things you love, like spending quality time with (some furry 🐕 🐈) friends and family.
Shop your style
Need something else?
Protect your precious bounty.
Discover the perfect refrigerator!
We have an amazing selection of home refrigerators that cater to all your needs, from the spacious French Door Fridge to the compact Mini Refrigerator, and everything in between.
Need a fridge that fits perfectly in a small space? Our Compact Fridges are just what you need! Get a new sleek and modern Smart Refrigerator. And for those who want a blast from the past, our Retro Fridges will add that vintage refrigerator character to your kitchen while keeping your food fresh.
Don't forget about our Kegerators, the ultimate addition to your home bar! We have everything from the Counter Depth Refrigerator, Side By Side Fridge, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, to the Dorm Fridge, ensuring you'll find the perfect fridge for your space. We offer the best refrigerator brands.
And if you're looking for refrigerators for sale, Fridge.com is the place to be!
With our wide selection of the Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Garage Refrigerator, Drink Fridge, and Fridge Freezer, you're sure to find what you need. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best fridge for your home today!
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING 🚚 🚚 🚚
Shop now at Fridge.com!