21" Wide Built-In All-Freezer, ADA Compliant
Summit Appliance offers a quality selection of 21" wide built-in undercounter all-freezers designed for installation under lower ADA compliant counters, with advanced features for user convenience.
The ALFZ36CSS is sized at 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished stainless steel cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system means this unit can be built-in with minimum clearance. The stainless steel, user-reversible door is 3" thick for efficient insulation, with a curved towel bar handle included for added convenience. This unit comes with a right angle cord to allow for easier placement without added depth. A digital thermostat, located in the kickplate, makes for easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the ALFZ36CSS features an all-white interior for easy cleaning and viewing of contents. Static manual defrost operation provides efficient cooling inside the 2.68 cu.ft. interior. Three adjustable wire shelves offer optimal storage options for large and small items, while three removable door racks accommodate additional storage as needed. The user-set high and low temperature alarms provide added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint, while the open door alarm sounds if the door is ajar over one minute for added peace-of-mind. These alarms can be disabled depending on your needs.
Sized at just 21" wide, the ALFZ36CSS is the perfect addition for space-challenged spaces seeking dependable freezer options in a durable design. For a complete set, pair this unit with the matching ALR46WCSS all-refrigerator. Additional choices are available in stainless steel and panel-ready exterior finishes.
32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Digital thermostat offers easy temperature management with a readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Three removable door racks for additional storage of larger items
Three adjustable wire shelves for optimal storage in 2.68 cu. ft. interior
Stainless steel, user-reversible door for added flexibility to best accommodate your setting
Improved insulation for an efficient performance
User-set high/low temperature alarms provide added security if temperature goes beyond setpoint
Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
More temperature stability with an energy efficient manual defrost system
Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
This unit can be paired with the ALR46WCSS all-refrigerator for a complete set
Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Height of Cabinet 31.75" (81 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 32.0" (81 cm)
Width 20.88" (53 cm)
Depth 22.5" (57 cm)
How To Measure For A Refrigerator
Tool Required: Measuring Tape
When it comes to purchasing a fridge for your kitchen, it's important to ensure that it fits both in the space allocated and can actually make its way into your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure for a refrigerator in the kitchen and how to ensure it can be delivered to your home.
Measure The Space:
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the space where the fridge will be placed. When you are measuring for the height of the space, take into account the height of the top hinge. This is usually a few inches, so make sure to choose a refrigerator size that gives enough space for the hinge height as well. Take multiple measurements of each dimension to ensure accuracy, especially if your floors or walls are uneven. Remember to measure any baseboards or trim as well.
Allow For Ventilation:
- Build in a buffer space of at least 1 inch on the top and sides and at least 2 inches at the back to allow for proper ventilation. This will help the fridge maintain the proper temperature and ensure it lasts its intended lifespan.
Consider The Layout:
- The layout of your kitchen will affect the type of refrigerator you can purchase. For example, if you have a kitchen island, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of the counter to account for door swing. A counter-depth or half-width door fridge may be the best option in this situation.
Check For Wall Clearance:
- If your fridge will be placed close to a wall, make sure the door can swing open wide enough for you to access the drawers and shelves. A single-door fridge with the hinge on the opposite side from the wall may be the best choice.
Measure Your Doorways:
- Measure the width and height of all doorways the fridge will need to pass through to get into the kitchen. Be sure to account for and measure any tight turns or obstacles, such as staircases or narrow hallways.
Measuring For Delivery:
* Tool Required: Screwdriver (may be needed)
It may be necessary for you to take your doors off the hinges previous to the delivery in order for the fridge to fit through the doorway. This requires a screwdriver.
Check Delivery Route:
- Measure the height and width of any doors or entryways that the refrigerator will need to pass through to get into your home. This includes front doors, back doors, and any doors leading to the kitchen.
Measure The Staircase:
- If the fridge needs to be carried up a staircase, measure the width and height of the staircase as well as any turns or landings.
Account For Obstacles:
- If there are any tight turns or obstacles, such as low-hanging light fixtures or narrow hallways, measure the space and plan accordingly.
Now that you know how to measure for a refrigerator, you can confidently choose the right size and style for your kitchen. Browse our wide selection of high-quality refrigerators.
With your measurements in-hand, and our no-hassle free delivery, your new fridge will safely and securely fit inside your kitchen.
Shop now at Fridge.com!
Free Shipping On All Orders
Relax and get back to other things you love, like spending quality time with (some furry 🐕 🐈) friends and family.
Shop your style
Need something else?
Protect your precious bounty.
Discover the perfect refrigerator!
We have an amazing selection of home refrigerators that cater to all your needs, from the spacious French Door Fridge to the compact Mini Refrigerator, and everything in between.
Need a fridge that fits perfectly in a small space? Our Compact Fridges are just what you need! Get a new sleek and modern Smart Refrigerator. And for those who want a blast from the past, our Retro Fridges will add that vintage refrigerator character to your kitchen while keeping your food fresh.
Don't forget about our Kegerators, the ultimate addition to your home bar! We have everything from the Counter Depth Refrigerator, Side By Side Fridge, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, to the Dorm Fridge, ensuring you'll find the perfect fridge for your space. We offer the best refrigerator brands.
And if you're looking for refrigerators for sale, Fridge.com is the place to be!
With our wide selection of the Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Garage Refrigerator, Drink Fridge, and Fridge Freezer, you're sure to find what you need. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best fridge for your home today!
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING 🚚 🚚 🚚
Shop now at Fridge.com!