24" Wide Top Mount Refrigerator-Freezer With Ice Maker
Summit carries one of the industry's most extensive lines of frost-free refrigerator-freezers in unique footprints for apartments and smaller kitchens.
The 24 inch wide refrigerator FF1293SSIM is a two-door refrigerator-freezer sized at 24" wide, with a generous 12 Cu. Ft. capacity to bring full storage convenience to slimmer kitchen spaces. It features a textured black cabinet finish with smooth user-reversible doors in a stainless steel look. The sealed back provides for a better fit and easier cleanability.
Inside, the 24 Inch Refrigerator FF1293SSIM utilizes frost-free operation for easy user maintenance. Two separate thermostats (touch control in the refrigeration and dial in the freezer) allow users to individually set and manage the temperature of each section. 24 Refrigerator. The refrigerator has three adjustable spill-proof glass shelves for easy storage. The large crisper drawer comes with a sliding gauge allowing users to control the level of humidity inside. Door storage includes full and half-width racks to hold large and small items, including one sized for gallon containers and two for a six-pack of cans. LED lighting in the refrigerator section provides an attractive view of the interior. The large freezer compartment includes a removable wire shelf, two full-width door racks, and a factory-installed ice maker with a removable bin for easy storage and cleanup.
With its advanced features and unique size, the FF1293SSIM is the perfect refrigerator for smaller kitchen spaces.
- Frost-free operation - No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Large capacity - 12 Cu. Ft. interior to meet all your storage needs
- Thin-line design - Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Factory installed icemaker - Forget the plastic trays and enjoy the convenience of ready-made ice in your freezer
- Adjustable glass shelves - Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage - Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Gallon door storage - Door shelf can hold a gallon container
- Crisper drawer - Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Humidity gauge - Allows you to manage the humidity in the crisper drawer for optimum produce storage
- Adjustable touch control thermostat (refrigerator section) - Easy electronic controls let you manage the interior temperature at the touch of a button
- Adjustable freezer thermostat - Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Interior LED lighting - Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Freezer shelf - Removable wire shelf included to accommodate a variety of sizes inside the top freezer compartment
- Reversible doors - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Sealed back - Space-saving convenience with easier cleanability
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- CARB Compliant - Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
How To Measure For A Refrigerator
Tool Required: Measuring Tape
When it comes to purchasing a fridge for your kitchen, it's important to ensure that it fits both in the space allocated and can actually make its way into your home.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to measure for a refrigerator in the kitchen and how to ensure it can be delivered to your home.
Measure The Space:
- Measure the width, depth, and height of the space where the fridge will be placed. When you are measuring for the height of the space, take into account the height of the top hinge. This is usually a few inches, so make sure to choose a refrigerator size that gives enough space for the hinge height as well. Take multiple measurements of each dimension to ensure accuracy, especially if your floors or walls are uneven. Remember to measure any baseboards or trim as well.
Allow For Ventilation:
- Build in a buffer space of at least 1 inch on the top and sides and at least 2 inches at the back to allow for proper ventilation. This will help the fridge maintain the proper temperature and ensure it lasts its intended lifespan.
Consider The Layout:
- The layout of your kitchen will affect the type of refrigerator you can purchase. For example, if you have a kitchen island, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of the counter to account for door swing. A counter-depth or half-width door fridge may be the best option in this situation.
Check For Wall Clearance:
- If your fridge will be placed close to a wall, make sure the door can swing open wide enough for you to access the drawers and shelves. A single-door fridge with the hinge on the opposite side from the wall may be the best choice.
Measure Your Doorways:
- Measure the width and height of all doorways the fridge will need to pass through to get into the kitchen. Be sure to account for and measure any tight turns or obstacles, such as staircases or narrow hallways.
Measuring For Delivery:
* Tool Required: Screwdriver (may be needed)
It may be necessary for you to take your doors off the hinges previous to the delivery in order for the fridge to fit through the doorway. This requires a screwdriver.
Check Delivery Route:
- Measure the height and width of any doors or entryways that the refrigerator will need to pass through to get into your home. This includes front doors, back doors, and any doors leading to the kitchen.
Measure The Staircase:
- If the fridge needs to be carried up a staircase, measure the width and height of the staircase as well as any turns or landings.
Account For Obstacles:
- If there are any tight turns or obstacles, such as low-hanging light fixtures or narrow hallways, measure the space and plan accordingly.
Now that you know how to measure for a refrigerator, you can confidently choose the right size and style for your kitchen. Browse our wide selection of high-quality refrigerators.
With your measurements in-hand, and our no-hassle free delivery, your new fridge will safely and securely fit inside your kitchen.
Shop now at Fridge.com!
Free Shipping On All Orders
Relax and get back to other things you love, like spending quality time with (some furry 🐕 🐈) friends and family.
Shop your style
Need something else?
Protect your precious bounty.
Discover the perfect refrigerator!
We have an amazing selection of home refrigerators that cater to all your needs, from the spacious French Door Fridge to the compact Mini Refrigerator, and everything in between.
Need a fridge that fits perfectly in a small space? Our Compact Fridges are just what you need! Get a new sleek and modern Smart Refrigerator. And for those who want a blast from the past, our Retro Fridges will add that vintage refrigerator character to your kitchen while keeping your food fresh.
Don't forget about our Kegerators, the ultimate addition to your home bar! We have everything from the Counter Depth Refrigerator, Side By Side Fridge, Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, to the Dorm Fridge, ensuring you'll find the perfect fridge for your space. We offer the best refrigerator brands.
And if you're looking for refrigerators for sale, Fridge.com is the place to be!
With our wide selection of the Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Garage Refrigerator, Drink Fridge, and Fridge Freezer, you're sure to find what you need. So, what are you waiting for? Get the best fridge for your home today!
FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING 🚚 🚚 🚚
Shop now at Fridge.com!